I simply could not resist, became an instant convert and now my Escher Dragonfly Travelwrap is my new best friend!
SOME OF THE MANY USES FOR MY TRAVELWRAP
- A ferry crossing to France, wrapped around my shoulders for the 6 hour journey.
- In the car, the husband likes the air con on so I wrap it around my legs, then over my head and fall asleep.
- Kept around my neck 'til the fire gets going.
- Evening BBQs when it gets a bit chilly.
- Watching TV in the winter, all snuggled up on the sofa.
- Staying away for the weekend in a chilly hotel, on the bed acting as a blanket.
HOW I LOOK AFTER MY TRAVELWRAP
For starters I keep it in the Knitwear Bag. No moth is going to make a meal out of my precious travelwrap. I haven't yet hand washed it but I will using our gentle Laundry Liquid. Then it's kept in a drawer with scented Drawer Sachets and of course the room has a Moth Box and Moth Decoy
That's my armoury... it's a battle and so far I'm winning!