Online shop terms and conditions (for the Total Wardrobe Care customers only)
Total Wardrobe Care Limited are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Total Wardrobe Care Limited
Unit 4, Farringdon Industrial Estate
The Old Station Yard, Gosport Road
Hampshire GU34 3DD
Phone: 0207 2283259
VAT Registration Number: GB 111 0561 78
Company Registration Number: 7428811
Making a purchase
By placing an order via this site you are making an offer to us to purchase the goods detailed in your completed order form. We will send an acknowledgement of your order with details of the products you have ordered. A contract between you and us for the sale of goods shall only arise when the order has been accepted, processed and dispatched by us to you.
Shipping and handling
Stock permitting, all orders are usually dispatched within 3 days of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within 5 days of placing the order.
If you need delivery outside the UK please place your order by phone or email so that we can work out the best delivery option.
Please see our Delivery page for more information.
If for some unforeseen reason your item is not in stock, we will back order the item for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order or part thereof if you would rather not wait.
20% VAT is added for all orders made from the UK or the European Union. All other orders are VAT free, however you will be responsible for paying any local sales tax or import duties that may apply.
Credit card security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
We guarantee your satisfaction. You may cancel your order before dispatch or if you are unhappy with your goods you may return them after receipt (see Returns Policy). We will refund to you in full any payments that have been made to us within 30 days.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if, for any reason, you’re not you can return any item within 30 days of receipt. Please see our Returns policy for full details.
Terms and conditions of website usage
The term “Total Wardrobe Care”, “Total Wardrobe Care Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Total Wardrobe Care’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Total Wardrobe Care and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Total Wardrobe Care. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Total Wardrobe Care takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content are copyright of Total Wardrobe Care – © Total Wardrobe Care 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.